Senior Financial Planner
I have over 25 years of financial services experience. Some of my other accomplishments include my ability to build strong relationships with clients by identifying their individual needs and tailoring financial solutions to meet those needs.
I pride myself on working closely with clients to understand their goals. I am adept at formulating strategies for clients in line with these objectives to meet their wealth creation, superannuation, redundancy, retirement planning, wealth protection, tax and estate planning requirements. I am also a Justice of the Peace. I enjoy spending quality time with my family, playing over 35’s baseball and managing my sons’ soccer team with the Camden Falcons.
- Retirement Planning
- Financial Planning
- Investment Planning
- Personal Superannuation
- Self-Managed Superannuation
- Estate Planning
- Salary Packaging
- Wealth Management
- Debt Management
- Wealth Protection
- Currently studying the Masters of Financial Planning
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- Diploma of Financial Services (FP)
- Self-Managed Super Fund Course – University of Adelaide
- Justice of the Peace
Memberships & Associations
- Associate Member of the Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA)
- President of the Narellan chapter of the South West Networking Group
Over 25 years in financial services.