Let us help get your estate in order
Building, planning and protecting what you have through insurance is only the start. The next step is ensuring your estate goes to the right people at the right time with the least amount of tax. Your estate consists of everything you own, including things like your car, home, real estate, bank accounts, investments, insurance policies, personal possessions, etc.
Anytime a client’s circumstances change it is important to consider the impact this has on their estate plans
- If you just got married
- If you’re moving into aged care
- If you’re getting a divorce
- If you’re having kids
- If you’re purchasing a home
- If there has been a death in the family
- If it has been 5 years or more since you last reviewed your estate plan
Things to consider
- Is your will up-to-date and does it reflect your wishes?
- Who will be the Legal Guardian for your dependent children?
- Do you have an Enduring Guardian and an Enduring Power of Attorney?
- Who will you appoint as executor to your will?
- Who are your beneficiaries & how will you split your assets among beneficiaries?
- Are you leaving any funds to charity?
- Who will look after your financial affairs if you’re too sick to look after them yourself?
- Who will make life and medical decisions for you when you’re too sick to make those decisions?
This website contains information that is general in nature. It does not take into account the objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular person. You need to consider your financial situation and needs before making any decisions based on this information.