Managing Director and Certified Financial Planner
I have been in Financial Services for over 20 years and have seen a lot of change during that time.
I am a Certified Financial Planner. I have a Bachelor of Adult Education, Diploma of Financial Planning, a Masters of Commerce (Financial Planning) degree and a Masters of Business (Operations Management) degree. I am a Justice of the Peace.
I enjoy helping my clients achieve their financial goals by providing tailored advice that meets their specific needs. I also enjoy spending time with my family, and I am actively involved in the Scouting movement, running both a Cub and Scout section and acting as a District Cub Leader.
I also enjoy most sports and play over 35’s baseball.
- Retirement Planning
- Financial Planning
- Small Business Advice
- Self-Managed Super Funds
- Investment Planning
- Estate Planning
- Salary Packaging
- Wealth Management
- Debt Management
- Wealth Protection
- Certified Financial Planner®
- SMSF Specialist Adviser
- Masters of Commerce (Financial Planning)
- Masters of Business
- Bachelor of Adult Education
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- Justice of Peace
Memberships & Associations
- Member of the Financial Planners Association (FPA)
- Self-Managed Super Fund Professionals Association of Australia (SPAA)
- Listed in Marquis, Who’s Who in the World – 2016, 33rd Edition
- Financial Services since 1995
- AMPFP Financial Planner since 2002